We act for a large number of cyclists who were injured while cycling on a roadway.
Drivers have an obligation to drive with due care and consideration for other road users however there are unfortunately a large number of bicycle accidents in Ireland.
When a client is involved in an accident we advise them as follows:
- Obtain the name, address and insurance details of the person who collided with you;
- Call the Gardai (preferable just after the accident occurred) and notify them of the accident ;
- Take a photograph of the area where the accident occurred and the damage to your bicycle and the offending vehicle ;
- Retain any visibility clothing you were wearing when the accident ;
- Contact our office for a consultation on your legal options and possible Personal injury action.
For legal advice in relation to a Bicycle Accident please contact us:
Call us on 1800 27 27 27 • E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Call Back and we’ll be in touch.