Administration of Estates/Probate Solicitors
A Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration is usually required following a death to enable any property of the deceased person to be dealt with. Our probate Solicitors are experienced in assisting the Personal Representatives of the deceased in dealing with the legal formalities to include completing the Return to the Revenue Commissioners and liaising with all financial institution and State bodies. As In particular we will:
- Arrange for Valuations of all assets the deceased owned
- Prepare and submit an Inheritance Tax Return, ultimately securing tax clearance
- Prepare the application for the Grant of Probate of Letters of Administration
- Attend to payment of any debts, liabilities and legacies of the deceased
- Implement the administration of any trusts or settlement of property established in the Will
- Prepare a completed Account reflecting the administration of the estate
If you have any questions regarding Wills or Administration of Estates please do not hestiate to contact us on the above number or enter your details on the form here on the right and we will get back to you.
For legal advice in relation to Probate & Administration of Estates, please contact us:
- Call us on 1800 27 27 27
- Use our Call Me Back form at we’ll be in touch.